Blue Origin Rocket Launch

No this is Facebook

3 Likes

If you have an issue with posts on here dealing with subjects other than sports, maybe don’t click on posts titled as something unrelated to sports maybe? Then you’ll never know they exist. That seems…… logical.

1 Like

Imagine being an 18 year old, and flying to outer space before being able to legally buy a beer or cigarette. What a world.

1 Like

say you don’t know what’s going on without saying you don’t know what’s going on

@GeoPoke

2 Likes

Elaborate.

Wasn’t directing it at Geo. Just responding to the point about non sports posts, people complaining about what is said in there (daily chatter box for example) and then those chains getting shut down. The “you” in this response was universal. I can see the confusion with the way I worded that.

1 Like

Imagine being 18 and your parents having enough money to send you into space and it not affect your lifestyle. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

3 Likes

Imagine having the money to go to space and using it to…. Go to space.

For me, going to space would be like skydiving, I don’t see the point, my feet are perfectly fine on the ground.

6 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m feet on the ground too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think if my safety was 100% guaranteed, and I didn’t have to pay millions to do it, I would do either. But spending ungodly amounts of money to barely reach the edge of the atmosphere for a second or two, just to fall back to earth is about the best example of a waste of money that I can think of.

3 Likes

Did you see this? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Didn’t Russia send a monkey like twice as high with Soviet era technology?

3 Likes

This is perfect.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Spielberg shot that in a studio.