Bob Bowlsby Issues Statement after OU, UT Petition SEC for Membership

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bob-bowlsby-issues-statement-after-ou-ut-petition-sec-for-membership/

“The events of recent days have verified that the two schools have been contemplating and planning for the transition for months.”

What I picture every time this fool speaks

2 Likes

Well if the have petitioned for 25 and 26 then they are staying.

First order of business: remove every promotional image of OU and Texas from big12sports.com. Now!

2 Likes

Of course Bowlsby wants to save the Big 12. He wants to remain employed. But the handwriting is on the wall. I totally agree with all that I heard yesterday on the PFB podcast and I stated a similar viewpoint before hearing the podcast. This will be eventually great for OSU and they most likely end up in the PAC 12 although I prefer the ACC. They don’t make it to the Big 10 because of academics. They are sticklers for grade point averages. I remember when living in Illinois and having to choose a college to attend for 1966 semester and I ruled out University of Illinois because they demanded that all applicants have passed geometry in high school. OK State welcomed me regardless of my poor math skills. Best thing that ever happened to me, ending up in Stillwater instead of a Big 10 school.

1 Like

Yea my dad’s math skills were never tested either at osu, but he was there in the 50’s.

Bowlsby beats a dead horse worse than anybody I ever saw.

1 Like

Coming from rainman that’s funny​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Bowlsby is the well paid empty suit that Texas wanted.

2 Likes

Just merge Oklahoma State, K State, Kansas, and Texas Tech with the PAC-12.

Tell Iowa State to go to the Big 10 and let TCU, Baylor, and West Virginia find new homes. It’s an easy fix.

1 Like