Bowl Breakouts: These Six Cowboys Can Make a Name for Themselves in OSU's Bowl Game

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bowl-breakouts-these-six-cowboys-can-make-a-name-for-themselves-in-osus-bowl-game/

Recent departures have opened up opportunities for these Pokes.

I think I read somewhere that this years bowl games wonā€™t count against eligibility so Epps or anyone with 4 or less games played should retain redshirt status.

2 Likes

True

1 Like

I donā€™t expect Jackson to ā€˜break outā€™. Good luck to him and hope that I am wrong, but he didnā€™t break out at A&M, and he really hasnā€™t shown to be more than a good utility player in opportunities since his transfer. jmhoā€¦

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

Wake Forest QB just hit the portal.

1 Like

I think Jackson could be something special. To me it feels like he could break off a big run anytime he touches the ball. Iā€™d like to see him get a lot more reps. He can block as well. Rashuan Woods says we should run the diamond formation with Jackson in it to help hide our blocking deficiencies. I agree with him, sounds very logical. He said that was the reason we use to run it in the first place.

1 Like

Heard the WF QB is headed to ND.

Heā€™s averaging 4.7 second to Ollie at 5.3 YPC. Coaches didnā€™t use him enough.

Yeah, reading that too. Interesting how these transfers are ā€œdoneā€ as soon as someone hits the portal. How can tampering not be involved?

1 Like

Lots of coaches in the last couple of days have been complaining of all kinds and types of ā€œtamperingā€. Which is another word for cheating. Seems like the ā€œthird partyā€ contact technique is the most popular style ATM.

2 Likes

Woods is right, gundy should put some change in his concept.

Your right, gundy gave you know who more snaps over success because his been with the team longer.

Interested to see how Kelly will perform if he gets significant snaps tonight vs a Wiscy team that is always run oriented. I was pretty excited about him coming in as a freshman.

1 Like

Kelly has a shoulder issue. May not be 100%.

1 Like

I would have bet that Cobb was headed to ATM when he hit the portal. They lost 24 to the portal :flushed:. Riley certainly knew who Cobb was, itā€™s not beyond him to tamper since half the goon team left with him. He may have wanted to be closer to home though

1 Like

I could believe that Cobb wanted to get closer to home and could see that he could do it playing for a BB team

2 Likes