Bowl Projections: A Look at Oklahoma State’s Potential Postseason Partners and Landing Spots

I know you shut down you brain i explain to you that the ranking were new. Tosu was 55 and had 19 players not ranked. They list iowa with 3 players and 1 wasnt ranked.

So 23 what did that place us in the big 12.

They had booby reid twice.

They also did a bunch of generic rankings. Alot of the same numbers.

I know it fits your narrative but it was not the same system, not even close.

1 Like

Yea same question for me jug, what did slippery Miles do with those “high” ranked teams. Did we win 9 one year ? You aren’t that big of a dunce to know Stillwater is hard to recruit to. Sell a few prize steers and tell them you’re giving it to the OL only since you’ve has tickets for 50 years. Injuries play a major factor depending on where they are.
You think this is the same team that started 6-1 ?

1 Like

Gundy crapped them away.

So gundy crapped it away.
Simmions 99 team was ranked 3. That means miles need simmons seniors to get 9 wins. I wonder what miles needed to get 10 wins.
@ar1 hey jug explain to me how osu 1999 team got 3rd and none of the players were ranked

1 Like

You do realize that a majority of people commenting on the forum are disagreeing with you in many things being discussed, right?

Yet 6 weeks ago it was not this way. Im still saying the truth just more people cant see reality through their tears.

1 Like

Are you reading the remarks im giving to jug about the early years of recruiting.
Stats can be miss leading. You know what the biggest thing about us running so many play at a slow pace was. It kept the defense rested. Our rested 4th quarter defense was amazing.

1 Like

Yet after six weeks we found out the truth was we have no quality depth yet and coaching continues to be an eyesore.

So the players only won 6 of 7 joy. Coaches played no part in it ? You’re a total buffoon

1 Like

Our only win after the Texas game was against the last place team in the conference that didn’t have a pulse on offense. It tells me we have a problem with both depth and coaching. What point are you trying to make if there is one?

Your reading comprehension is bad when you don’t have a good reply so you just throw anything out there don’t you joy. This wasn’t the same team after 7 games … players not available make a big difference. That team without a pulse was your hero two years ago. This year it was Aranda What was their problem ? Guess you should ask that question of them ?

1 Like