Bowman (or) Gundy (or) Rangel Heisman Watch

See you in New York!

4 Likes

Do I need to dig up receipts of me calling this months ago to claim the credit if it happens?

6 Likes

You have to get my tweets from a few months ago too

2 Likes

10+ wins
Less than10 interceptions
More than 10 rushing touchdowns

That’ll do it

6 Likes

Wait, did he announce he was transferring to Bama and I missed it? That’s the only helmet that gets to win awards.

When Spencer exorcises his demons against Baylor, I’ll jump on the Heisman bandwagon. Until then, JPR for Biletnikoff, please! I’ll paint a burgundy helmet with pistol Pete on the side if necessary for both players. Roll Pokes!

2 Likes

Give me Brayden Johnson. He did some unholy things to DBs out on an island yesterday.

4 Likes

I agree Brayden played very well. But JPR just never drops, as the stats show this year and last year. Consistency in grabbing tough throws is critical as we found out with Brennan’s and Tay’s drops in B12 CG. While I am definitely a JPR fan club self-proclaimed president, I’d be very happy if any OSU player wins such a prestigious national award.

Ollie for Heisman ‘24! But yes, give it to Spencer this season!

The wild thing is he had a couple of easy drops too. He and Tay are similar, they drop super simple passes but they also will turn around and make an incredible catch the next play. And Johnson is super fast.

I think once Bray returns, we legit have 4 good wideouts in Bray, JPR, Johnson and Presley. All of them are talented. No one person will dominate the season it feels like. Wealth will be spread.

We’ve got so many good backups as well.

Green, Anderson, Owens, and the other Presley (who needs to be on the field being used by the time confrence play rolls around too.)

Lol

Sad :pensive:

1 Like

LFG

3 Likes

Currently tied for 1st place!

3 Likes

Nicknames for QB1:

Bowman the Showman

The Real AB

Red Head Redemption

3 Likes