Boynton - Gone

I’m back and breaking my word on leaving, don’t really care what anyone says on Gundy anymore he’s proved his worth. But WTH are we doing at basketball?? PFB won’t criticize him, all anyone says is “we want him to succeed “ WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE A JOB

1 Like

He’s gotta go by the end of the season. Just embarrassing to already be out of the tournament before the start of conference play.

2 Likes

I have to agree. He’s a pretty good recruiter and a real stand up guy, but as a HC, he’s just not getting it done. It’s time for a change.
However, don’t be surprised if he comes back for another year. I’m saying this not because I think he’ll turn things around, but it’ll be a cost saving move. His buyout drops by a significant amount if he’s let go by the end of the next year.

1 Like

Basketball was my first love and a big reason for that was Oklahoma state basketball, I know it’s not all boyntons fault he inherited a mess, but he obviously isn’t the guy to get us back to the Eddie days. He’s had too much talent come through to still be this bad

1 Like