Boynton to Help Select USA's FIBA U19 World Cup Squad

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/boynton-to-help-select-usas-fiba-u19-world-cup-squad/

Boynton, the evaluator.

It’s good. He can spend time on other things still hasn’t got a center.

If an interested center was still available, Boynton would have already snagged him by now. I think that cupboard is bare.
Without a true center I guess we can expect more of the same. Good offense but we are unable to stop the other team from driving to score as we watch them out rebound us. That creates all these games that come down to the last few shots. Boynton needs to go on social media with a wantad for a center. For the graphics of the ad, Boynton should be standing in front of Eskimo Joe’s and in the window of the eatery there should be a sign,
“Cade Cunningham ate here.”

Unfortunately there are only so many bigs with talent. What we need is to start making deep tournament runs. Elite 8 or Final 4. Sure wouldn’t hurt to win a couple of NC’s either. Just being Capt’n Obvious today…
But I did renew for season tickets.:slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a center out of smu just went to the portal.:rofl::wink::upside_down_face::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::crazy_face::exploding_head::partying_face::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Are you referring to Yor Ani?

Yes lol