Brandon Weeden Talks Bedlam, the 2011 Season and Memories of his OSU Football Career

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/brandon-weeden-talks-bedlam-the-2011-season-and-memories-of-his-osu-football-career/

Weeden talks his background, Bedlam and memories of the past.

How is this guy not on our staff? He is smart, has NFL experience, and is a Cowboy legend!

1 Like

I hope he gets to spend some time with Rattay . If Spencer continues to progress, as well as our line, Rattay gets picked up .

1 Like

And that glorious beat down !! I kept thinking the goons would make a run but it never materialized. We just put our foot on the throat :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If you would have told me before Beflam 2011, that the sooners would score the last points of both halves, I would have said we have been beaten solidly…but that was of course their only points in the game.
Anytime it’s 9:16 am or Pm I still say it’s 44 to 10!

1 Like

I need to keep that in mind :joy::joy:

1 Like

That ‘11 team was talented. Weeden at qb, Blackmon, Cooper was underrated bad, Moore , good OL, dense leaked a little but we scored so much it didn’t matter. Half time against TT I think it was 66-3 ? Anyone remember if that’s right ?

1 Like

Joseph Randle, Jamie Blatnick, that Aussie on defense . Justin Gilbert

2 Likes

Yea forgot about that Aussie playing backer Good player , tough. The whole team was tough

2 Likes

I never figured out why Gilbert didn’t last long in the league ? Maybe he got his millions and got the hell out of Dodge ?

1 Like

Gundy said Gilbert didn’t love football . He ran around with Manzel at Cleveland and got into some hot water there too I think ???

I don’t remember him doing well at Pittsburg either and some even had him as a bust even . I’m not much of an nfl guy so take my post with a grain of salt bc I could be remembering wrong .

2 Likes

I’m with you I don’t watch the pros much. They turned me off with the kneeling chit and the showboating. You are probably right about Gilbert, running with Manzel isn’t a good way to start your pro career. Dam he was so talented. Wasted just like Blackmon

1 Like