Bray Lynch Commitment Primer: Predictions Ahead of Friday Decision

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bray-lynch-commitment-primer-predictions-ahead-of-friday-decision/

OSU could add a big one on Friday.

They have been all over the place on him. 9 days ago 247 osu insider had duke. We will see.
Does every football play worry about education and how good it will be at the school they commit to? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::hugs::hugs::hugs::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::frowning::frowning::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
I would think osu has plenty of good school inside the university. But maybe I wrong about that too.:upside_down_face::rofl::crazy_face::thinking::pleading_face::scream::sob::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Probably Indiana, as they have good academics, and their “new” coach is starting to build a program. Went to a bowl last year for the first time in a while.

I know there both good uni but osu is not beside them in every school. If u belive that then u need the wake up call.
There small school below fcs that rank higher then osu in some fields.
If he want to be a lawyer then he won’t in his college life at osu. But he can still get his pre law here.
My main point is I find it funny we are comparing school for their academics.

First of all if he want an education he has 3 ivy league offers.
I have a hard time understanding how those 2 school can get accredited in fields they dnt even offer.
Idiot.
Prime example. Sills came here to do his grad work because of the school.
I know women studies is highly-rated at duke

Why r u answer me at all. Its funny rite I prove that duke or iu aren’t better at every thing u turn to my riting.
Like I said if a good education is what he wants, I think he would have gone to Harvard.
If u best defense is committing on my riting u had better get used to it or stop pm me.

1 Like

Robert sure is setting the hook on you. I’m afraid you don’t get the trolling part. All I can do is set back and laugh. To me this kid is a three star recruit that will be better when he leaves here due to Glass and Dickey. If it’s an education, do you really know what he wants to study? That is a valid question. It was good enough for you… Did you have low standards or just not smart enough to go to a prestigious Ivy League school? Your line of ridicule is on a personal level and is inappropriate. Just saying…

2 Likes

That is some funny chit. I know duke has quite a rep. But, never never have I heard some kid say.oh can I go to Indiana for school.
Sounds like u got some personal hang ups. Got daddy issue trying to prove urself to him. I’m sorry didn’t know. I guess that’s way ur wanting everybody to be Gundy’s son.
I will say one thing if u pay me I would care how I rite to u.

Back to the article. I just checked Gundy’s tweet and he hasn’t sent a " letsride22" out yet. So that doesn’t really tell us anything. He hasn’t always sent one out.

I know it’s on defense, but we have already beat Duke and Indiana. We took Knowles away from Duke and Indiana couldn’t do the same to us this last off season.
Duke is back on a down turn. Was last year real or a bit of virus action for Indiana.
Then he needs to think about playing time. And like u are going on about, education.