Breaking Down Six Transfers OSU Basketball Has Reportedly Made Contact With

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/breaking-down-six-transfers-osu-basketball-has-reportedly-made-contact-with/

A look at some of the first guys Lutz has reportedly looked at as OSU’s coach.

I really like how he’s focusing onA who are high-level defensively. The TCU guy is an absolute beast on defense. I really don’t think that Lutz is going to be looking for just three-point shooters. We all read the article about where he likes to shoot from. If we can play high-level defense, hit our free throws, and crash the offensive boards, I think we’re gonna be OK.

2 Likes

Like the hire so far. Looks like he’s going after guys with a little experience and are unselfish players.

Putting up a shot in the first 12 seconds sounds like a disaster waiting to happen in the B12. We will get run out of so many gyms….we’re in trouble.

Based on his history, the 3 is going to be way down the list. Thank God! 56% of all scoring were 2 pt shots. His WKU squad was a top “pace” team in all of NCAA. I’m excited. Could be a dumpster fire but I’ll get my popcorn ready for this!!

For the most part, I am underwhelmed by this list.
Hopefully, these are just rumors. There are some really good players for hire now. Those are the guys we need.

We are not even going to get the TCU kid on this list. Why would a kid leave a school like TCU who made the tourney to go to OSU, who has a shortage of NIL money and who tied for last in the conference. I think the OSU problem in Men’s Basketball goes deeper than the fired coach.

1 Like

It is going to take 2 or 3 years to put a good product on the floor. Why would any good players want to come to OSU now to rebuild a team.