Brennan Presley Stepping into Leadership Role in Second Year

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/brennan-presley-stepping-into-leadership-role-in-second-year/

Dunn compared Presley to Josh Stewart.

That is a happy cowboy. He will do well.

1 Like

He doesn’t have enough “experience” yet. Not sure we’ll see him much on the field.

I keep hearing about how we have a plethora of talent at the receiver position, but I’ve seen us pass it to one guy 75 percent of the time the last 2 seasons and watch us pass it to our 2nd best option maybe 15-20 percent of the time. If we do have talent at the receiver position in bunches then I would like to see more guys getting a shot on the field please.

Thank You

1 Like

U are just an idiot​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joe has an accurate perception on how oSu uses receivers. I keep hoping that will change and they will involve more receivers in each game instead of going to the top 2 guys almost solely.

I’m not saying that you don’t go to your top 2 guys in crunch time or anything like that. All I’m saying is that your making your passing game more predictable to the other team when 90 percent of your production in the passing game is from two guys. So what do you do once that gets shut down? Do you just continue and hope you don’t fold over? Or do you find another reliable options? Would like to at least find a 3rd option that you know will get you some yards in the passing game. I’d like to have three really good receivers instead of one great receiver that everyone is game planning around.

We all know who Sanders was throwing to.
Were all hoping he can get able to do his progressions. Its not osu.