Build Your All-Time OSU Lineup With Only $15

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/build-your-all-time-osu-lineup-with-only-15/

Spend wisely.

QB: Zac Robinson ($3)
WR: Justin Blackmon ($5), Dez Bryant ($4)
RB: Chubba Hubbard ($2), Justice HIll ($1)

Give me Bary for 5 Dez for 4 Zac Robinson for 3, Tylan for 2 and Justice Hill for 1.

1 Like

I guess u think more is best for ur buck.
Blow all ur money
Not sure how much dez cost.
So it’s Barry weeden and dez. Thats all u need.
Ok I guess dez is 4 so I will blow my last dollar on stewart

I think everybody who doesn’t start with Barry is the oddest things I could imagine.

The people who don’t start with Barry, simply are too young to have watched him play.

1 Like

Well they only want 5 dollars for Barry too.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Sanders 5
Weeden 5
Tylan 2
Hill 1
Stewart 1

Thats the thing all the qb,back and recievers and r interchangeable. Except Barry.

QB | M Gundy (2)
RB | BSanders (5)
RB | K Hunter (3)
WR | H L Dykes (3)
WR | T Wallace (2)

1 Like

This is a rather easy exercise for me. You simply have to pick up Barry for obvious reasons. And he will take a bulk of the carries, so you should only spend a dollar on your next back.

Since the talent gap is far wider amongst the QB pool than the WR pool, I think it best to pick a QB next. The biggest jump in talent is from $3 to $4, making Rudolph the best bang for your buck.

So now, we have $5 to spend on Receivers, making it a choice to pair Dez w/ Stewart or Washington w/ Tylan. Dez may be the best of that bunch, but I think total value is significantly higher in the Washington-Tylan duo. Thus, my lineup would be:

QB: Mason Rudolph ($4)
RB: Barry Sanders ($5), Justice Hill ($1)
WR: James Washington ($3), Tylan Wallace ($2)

1 Like