Building a Miniature G.I.A

It’s not much, but here’s what I have so far:

4 Likes

For a guy who has a 10 year old son u got to much time on ur hand​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I don’t require much sleep. Comes with the territory I guess. Haha!

2 Likes

Floor is finished. Will start the actual seating tomorrow.

5 Likes

It’s coming along

I flipped the first piece over and completely redid everything. Everything looks much more accurate and cleaner on the floor minus the black post-area (a nod to the early 90s era). I started the student-section seating. I must say it’s been the biggest challenge thus far. Hopefully, I can have it done in 50 days in time for the start of the season. Although I may hold off until a Big Monday or something.

6 Likes

Adding more seating. The 100 level is nearly finished. Sorry I haven’t made more progress, folks. Life has been crazy busy!

3 Likes

What’s the actual floor made of? Now I kinda want to make a replica floor.

That front door really added some scale! Wow that thing is going to be massive depending on how far you go with it.

If I was still living in Bentonville I would have offered to take this to our laser cutter. I might do this myself after seeing your posts. A series of collegiate stadium models would be a ton of fun to put together

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out how to make this a potential side hustle so…I don’t need competition. :joy:

1 Like

Did u hear boone is injured

Which one? Kyle, Keylan or Kalib?

Kalib

Thats funny Kyle

It’s going to the 300 level eventually. Can’t decide if I want to try to build the outside. It already takes up a good portion of my garage. Haha!

U need to get ur priorities straight. Park car outside​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Not sure of the exact name. Found it at Lowe’s. It was scrap from my Cornhole board project. I ended up donating those to Westhaven here in Stilly.

It is outside currently.

My dream is to construct it well enough that OSU calls and says, “Hey, can we put this inside Heritage Hall in the real GIA?”

Me: “Hell yeah! But it’ll cost you.”

1 Like

That would kick butt