Can we afford a new coach in this environment

How many wins does Saban have against teams that finish in top 5? BTW Gundy has zero. Top ten wins, you would think he’d have 1.

It’ll be funny when the pac12 is offer less money.
I dnt see Oregon losing any home games but if they lose any games the will be out.

Dude u really are obsessed with gundy. One thing how many perseason ranked top5 sec teams stay in in the top ten. Get over gundy and get back to shoveling chit jug.

Hahahahahahahahahahshshsh what?! This is a TAKE.

Hes an absolute moron. Underdogs winning…HELPS THE HOUSE MONEY.

I hope ur smarter then tomato slice. My whole post was making fun the pac 12. Nobody beats Vegas. Unless ur one of the people that thinks these losses have helped the pac12, like tomato slice.

No comments on the great ou beat down. Oh that wasn’t what happened.

Dude, no one said losses HELPED. Dont get it twisted when you are clearly the dumbest dude on here

What does OU have to do with this?

Not going to lie, calling someone tomato slice is all time. Love it.

1 Like

U said no cares if the pac12 loses these games. If they dnt care then it means it helped them. This is not a neutral thought. I guess byu going 3 and 0 with the pac12 didn’t help byu. Talk about stupid. What about ur take on the Michigan game. I bet a couple of million people said to themselves “hey washington lost to Montana, let’s see how they do against Michigan”.
Michigan draws like 4 million. Do u think they were watching because of washington.

I dont care if you cant spell better than my 3rd grader. But it doesnt help me. I dont care if your sister doubles as your ex-wife. But it doesnt help me. See the difference? BYU WINNING…helps them. Of course it does.

If it helps byu, montana, fsu, Nevada and Northern Arizona it’s got to hurt the pac12 and its teams.

Ur problem is u think ur smart. U come on here so smart and serious. U have no idea what ur talking about and dnt understand sarcasm.
I have never taken u seriously. So most of the things I say to u is bs. It gets u riled up like when a mom takes a toy from a baby

“Can we afford a new coach in this environment?”

Today Gundy’s buyout is 7 million, in January 2022 it will be 14 million, in January 2023 it will be 21 million. The one time we could have afforded it.

Oh u thought we meant money. But yea ur stuck with gundy. It was about losing recruits and where we are going into the new big 12