Completely Random

Santa is a Boomer?

1 Like

Guess Iā€™m not getting that Bedlam win I asked for for Christmas. Dammit. :joy:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I picture Roy Damm Mercer lookinā€™ like.

2 Likes

I saw it, he got out. Had the sleep pants on and no shirt at like 11:30. First thought was, I gotta put this on the board.

6 Likes

This needs to be referred to law enforcement

7 Likes

I sent this picture to my father and he said that heā€™d actually seen this van driving around in Lawton.

2 Likes

When do you mulch?

• Fall
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer

0 voters

Thatā€™s where I was :joy:

1 Like

One of the guys who works for me, he played baseball for Gary Ward, hates OU almost as much as I do. Heā€™s watching the OU/UT game, sees OU down by 21 and calls his bookmaker. Ends up getting like +340 on OU to win. Puts down $100. Calls back a bit later, gets +200 for another $100. Calls again, puts down another $200 on OU +160.

If Iā€™m doing the math right, that is over $800 in profit.

He said he allllmost wanted to lose those bets.

Also, he bought the drinks on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Nice! :joy:

He understands

1 Like

Three games, three Lā€™s for OU.
800 bucks a pop. Iā€™d GLADLY
pay 2400 to see the Goons lose Bedlam, Red River, and to Kansas! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Gooner majic is real, and it sux.

1 Like

For whatever reason, OU has a substantially higher chance at losing regular season games when theyā€™re up than when theyā€™re down. Can anyone remember the last time they got blown out? I really canā€™t remember the last time a non-playoff team beat them by more than a score. Seems like they always come back every single time, even if they donā€™t win. Kansas state, ISU, Baylor, all of them.

Edit: I looked. Last regular season loss by more than a score was 2016, against Ohio state. Last conference loss by more than a score was 2014 vs Baylor. Thatā€™s just dumb. I want to crush them.

1 Like

Do people in OKC get oil royalties like they do in Fort Worth?

Iā€™ll ask my brother. He works for Cimarex in Tulsa. He might know.

1 Like

How many phallic rockets must we endure in these trying times

3 Likes

Just cause itā€™s him, I question the design.

1 Like

Maybe it is actually the case, but surely a big 'ol weiner is not the paragon of vessels for space travel

1 Like
4 Likes