Could the Pac-12 Pull Together a Super Conference That Includes OSU?

It’s a 1 hour time zone difference they won’t be at 9 am.

I think there is fit with the PAC12 when you consider basketball as well as football. TT has had some notable successes, and Baylor – did they win the Big Dance last year? Then there’s Kansas and OkState reasserting itself. I’m not saying this drives the deal, but it certainly raises some discussion points for the P12. I haven’t mentioned the ACC because they already have shat all over OkState this week by summarily dismissing us in their press release.OkState, football perennial top 25, basketball approaching top 10, baseball doing fine, wrestling top dog with Penn State, softball #3 in the country, golf 1 or 2 every year, tennis on the upswing and track has a strong history.

I had over sale it because the crying about the pac12 games. We would hardly see many of those 9 pm games.
I was making a joke but I know that flew well over ur head.

A lot of you need to learn how to speak English or type better or both as you are intelligible ATM.

1. With a pod system, the two teams with the best conference record would advance to the conference championship.
  2. Even if you’re in a weak pod, you still have to play teams from the other pods so it could even out.
  3. Even if you have a division format, you could still have one division with all the best teams and one division that’s weak.
    There’s no perfect system. I can see pros and cons in both formats.

Thanks I would have never got it.:upside_down_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If this is true, and man I hope it is, then yeah Big 10 all the way.

https://twitter.com/dylanbuckingham/status/1419043212434550786?s=21 I’m not sure how credible this guy is but man I hope he isn’t spinning BS for likes and retweets.

1 Like

Same here :crossed_fingers: