Cowboy "NBA JAM"

If you could pick any 2 OSU players to play on NBA Jam who would they be?

Keiton Page and I-Mac would be an interesting duo.

Desmond Mason and Markel Brown for all the alley oops

2 Likes

Rutherford and Mason

5 Likes

Big Country would crush, Randy Rutherford

1 Like

being NBA Jam, i feel like it HAS to be Desmond Mason and Markell Brown, two of the biggest Jammers in Pokes history

1 Like

Desmond Mason and John Starks

2 Likes

Forte for half court threes to stay on fire and Markel Brown for half court dunks to stay on fire.

3 Likes

This is such a cool question.

I always played with Alonzo Mourning and Grandmama in the original NBA Jam. For this I would maybe go Markel and JamesOn just because I loved watching both of them. Another sick combo would be Joey Graham and Marcus Smart. Or Tony Allen and Jawun Evans. Could talk about this question all day. Good stuff @Cwby86.

2 Likes

Desmond and Randy for me

5 Likes

Scott Pierce and Brian Montonati.

Fight me.

3 Likes

Des Mason and JamesOn Curry

4 Likes

Desmond Mason and Marcus Smart don’t lose

Frans Steyn and Daniel Bobik

I literally laughed out loud at Steyn and Bobik!

1 Like

Doug and Big Country

I’m glad someone got a laugh out of it :joy: it was that or David Monds and Cesar Guerrero

1 Like

I always picked a team with a good three point shooter, usually the Pacers with Reggie Miller.

And as I had one guy drive and attempt a dunk, they usually tried to defend it and that opened up my three point shooter who I would then dish it to for them to shoot. If they didn’t cover the guy dunking then obviously he’d score.

For that reason, I’d go Desmond Mason and Keiton Paige and I think that would score a lot of points. At the same time Paige would be a big defensive liability in that game and would get dunked all over by everyone.

1 Like

Everyone could jump over the rim in that game. Never underestimate a properly timed swat in a basketball game that doesn’t have a free throw option. :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, you were innovating. :joy:

1 Like