Cowboys Open as 2.5-Point Underdogs against Notre Dame

U must care. U been crying about it. Yes it’ll be just like last year we won no one cares no seniors gundy padded his record.
Jeff clam down its ok u got gundy coming back.

1 Like

That’s why we still say maybe next year🤷‍♂️

1 Like

U will need to say it for awhile gundy is here for a while. Another title run give him 10 more years.

1 Like

Because I like watching my team play football?

1 Like

Why is everyone so blackpilled? We have some good offensive line recruits coming in. If they block a little better next year, our backs might perform better.

2 Likes

Lmao that’s funny.

You’ve never been so right.

Because we’ve been thinking the same thing your thinking for too many years now. It’s like a broken record. And we will be saying it next year and the year after. Wait until next year university.

2 Likes

If

You have a bunch of bozos like the detractors here that forced Jackson and Sanders to shut down their Twitter accounts with comments like “ don’t come back, please go to the portal, you are the sorriest player this side of the Mississippi “. Real geniuses I’m telling you. This bunch is capable of it no doubt. You have to be one sorry mker to attack a 21 year old that’s worked his a&& off all year and has to face this kind of garbage. You know who I’m talking too

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

I see u got ur panties in a bunch this morning. Did the reality of gundy for another 10 years final soak in

1 Like

Man, I don’t know what to tell you. Did you have fun watching games this year? Did beating OU feel great? If the only thing that matters to you is the last game of the season, then 95% of sports fans are just going around hating everything. That’s no way to live.

I’d have liked to have won the Big XII. Probably lots of ways that could’ve gone differently in our favor and some of those were within the team’s control, so I get that it’s frustrating, but walking around pissed off when things are great but not perfect is a recipe for misery. If, two games into the season, I said we’d be in a NY6 bowl after having won Bedlam, knocked OU out of the championship game, and be playing Notre Dame, you would’ve been real excited if you believed me. Don’t move the goal posts on your happiness because more was in reach.

2 Likes

How excited are you about averaging 4th for the next 8 or 9 years and not making it back to the conference championship game till 2031?

After 2011, we lost everyone. We’re not losing everyone. Most everyone should be back with another year of football, especially all the young guys who got meaningful reps at receiver. On top of that, OU looks wounded and uncertain. The wheels could fall off and we don’t make it back, but it looks like favorable conditions right now.

How about we make a bet on it? We make it back to the Big XII title game next year and you delete your account and never post here ever ever again, and the same for me otherwise.

1 Like

We need to get a new OC who would know how to use each players strengths and team weaknesses and make dynamic decisions based on what the opposing defense is showing. Dunn maybe a good receivers coach but he is not creative nor dynamic OC.

Until we get a new OC, our team is going to rely heavily on the defense to win any games.

and pay Jim Knowles!

1 Like

If u can see dunn not making plays for this team u sadly know nothing. Did dunn draw up 4 pic plays. No did he draw up the last minute drive to win yes.
The players still have to execute.
Knowles has not been dependent on 3rd string players.
Nor did he recruit most of these players.
Knowles will stay one more year to increase his value. Then go when the majority of the super seniors are gone.

1 Like

Ain’t looking likely he stays

I’ll take that bet.

I will never root for this team harder.

2 Likes