Cowboys ranked #2 in the poll!

College Football Rankings: Georgia stays No. 1, Iowa falls, Oklahoma State climbs in RJ Young’s Top 25 | FOX Sports

Don’t pay much attention to what that yahoo says.

I saw that . We’ve got a decent resume their .

I do like his criteria, though.

2 Likes

Lol I guess so I just think RJ is a complete joke

1 Like

He is. You should look at some of his previous weekly rankings.

1 Like

I couldn’t stand him on the animal, wanted to constantly talk politics over sports.

1 Like

I don’t know who he is really, but he’s basing OSU’s ranking on the fact that they beat 3 ranked opponents. That’s how it should be. After Arkansas dropped Texas, they should’ve been #1. You can drop them out when they lose like they have, but we should rank based on what teams have proven, not how good we think they are.

1 Like

I like keeping teams without losses ahead of teams with losses for the most part. RJ Young just has some questionable at best rankings every week. However this is better than the moron AP poller from Wisconsin having us at 15 behind 2 loss Aggie.

2 Likes

Big 12 Quarterback Power Rankings

7. OKLAHOMA STATE QB SPENCER SANDERS (LAST WEEK: #8)

Spencer Sanders did not have a great game by any means but since his team won, I had to put him ahead of the final three players to close out this list. Sanders threw for just 178 yards and a score along with an interception.

Just proof Gundy is developing Sanders! Gundy doing his best coaching of his career.

Just think, after 4 years in the program, Gundy has moved Sanders up to the 7th best quarterback in the conference! They better give that ole boy a raise.

Don’t forget this is the coach they said could turn 3☆ into 5☆. It looks like he can also turn 4☆ into 2☆. Definitely a raise.

You just going to hate no matter what. We’re in the middle of a promising run and you just won’t even enjoy it. You’d rather lose.

1 Like

He has to come out of his hole every once and a while

1 Like

I’m telling you Gundy f*cked his ole lady back in the day then kicked his assss for crying about it .

2 Likes

If u let the bull into ur paddock its to late to cry about if the cow liked it. Pathetic joey.

He never stops crying, I’m sure he keeps a crying towel close to him at all times​:joy: trolls usually like that when no one with agree with him except the other stooges :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sorry there @michael13 I would’ve responded earlier had I not been suspended for saying the “R” word :rofl: as if I haven’t said a lot worse :rofl:

1 Like

Oh the R word is such a nasty word :joy::joy::joy:
Yea I’ve said worse , just spelled like I was a 3rd grader :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like