Cox: Five Things I Learned about Oklahoma State in Bedlam 2020

Fire gundy

1 Like

Just havenā€™t heard much about it other than on social media. I guess OU has a tradition where if the ball of the opposing team is kicked into the stands they throw it out of the stadium. My guess is after OSUā€™s second field goal the OSU manager went to retrieve the football and that is when there was a physical altercation. I heard the OU fans were booing the OSU football manager on the jumbotron. Surely someone has video of what happened.

Believe it or not OU is not the only college campus OSU is competing against. Iā€™ve been to several other major college campuses. The OSU campus is beautiful, but the surrounding environment around it needs to be upgraded.

Iā€™ve been to campuses all over the southeastern portion and some of the northwestern portion of the US. There are some beautiful campuses out there (Especially In Boulder, CO).

Jim knowles.

Not saying there arenā€™tā€¦beautiful campuses out there. zerOUā€™s is hardly all that and a sack of goobers. Having spent my first semester there itā€™s not so great when it starts to get cold and the wind is strong, being on a very north-south layout. Nothing special about their campus at all, not ugly and donā€™t mean to imply such.

Howā€™s that working out for the Buffaloes football team since you brought that up? :sob: :rofl: :joy:

I know they have Jerry Riceā€™s son playing for them. What I do know is they are undefeated right now and 2nd place in the PAC-12 currently.