Cox: Three OSU Running Backs I Wish Had One More Year

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/cox-three-osu-running-backs-i-wish-had-one-more-year/

What if you had waivers to hand out?

Tatum Bell

1 Like

I don’t agree with #3 at all

But give me the Randle block on constant repeat

1 Like

Some still had a year. I don’t think I could watch another year of Hubbard. He could do worse.

Yea that is an under producing hubbard.

Vernand morency, dude was a beast that rarely ever gets talked about

5 Likes

Okay, you have one NFL and NCAA hall of famer, but not the other. How you skip the all-time leading rusher for Joe Randle is a complete mystery. Add Thurman Thomas as #1B, and then remember there were guys like Terry Miller, Earnest Anderson, Gerald Hudson, Tatum Bell and many others. Life existed before 2002 and it had a lot of quality RB’s.

3 Likes

Tells their age

I am in agreement with most oSu fans. Chuba Hubbard would be the last rb I would choose even behind Nathan Simmons. Criticizing the shirt the head coach wears at the Lake? A little too Woke for us rednecks.

3 Likes

I’m just going of his last year dnot need to see him ride the bench again.:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I’m using all three of my waivers on Barry. He is the GOAT hands-down. Just give me three more years of enjoying his greatness.

If you give me a fourth, I might use it on Kendall Hunter. That dude was fun to watch too.

1 Like
  1. Barry
  2. Thurman
  3. Jamal Fobbs
  4. Anyone not named Nathan Simmons

Miller and andersen were great backs different styles.
Would love to see them on a gundy team

I’ll take Dantrell Savage and Kendal Hunter.

Worth mentioning Gerald Hudson…
Led the country in rushing in the early nineties.

1 Like

Terry miller

Give me Chris Carson as a featured back for one more year

1 Like

Justice Hill lead the conference in rushing and that was only good enough for 3rd. So I don’t think the running back is the problem.