Culture

There will be a few or more have plenty of negative to say, but this has been a great day!

3 Likes

None of the of big 12 can say that. Baylor lost one lat.
Even ou lost one to Texas. To top it all off we took desean from ou. He was wait for the ou offer but final realized who really wanted him.

3 Likes

It’s been pretty great seeing how one season removed from holder has really changed the dynamics of football here.

3 Likes

My account is screwed tell Joey that hunter went to a team that wins, nebaska

3 Likes

Don’t think it was a secret Gundy and Holder didn’t see eye to eye on many things. Holder wasn’t on board with putting a lot of money in football, he wanted it more spread around. I don’t have a problem wanting to be top notch in everything but football pays the way. He spent lots of dough to golf, even led the way to changing the rules for match play for the championship. It’s cost us 3 championships in golf

4 Likes

Holder did good in a lot of ways but also had many flaws. I only mention him every time because there’s a few people who like to say he gave Gundy everything he needed

3 Likes

Oh I give him all the credit due for the facilities we have now, he was dam good at it. Just wish wrestling had an upgrade before now. We still recruit well in it but think what it might be with a state of the arts training room

2 Likes