Cut the hair!

At this point, it seems the ever-defiant Gundy is NOT cutting the hair for Trumpish narcissistic reasons – the goofy mullet is a “talking point” for every telecast.

It’s time. Yeah, yeah…it was funny at first and a novelty for awhile, but now it’s embarrassing.

Cut the hair!

1 Like

Trumpish narcissistic reasons? Can’t the guy just have a mullet because he thinks it’s cool?..

8 Likes

At this point I think he is the mullet and possibly always was. The guy farms in his spare time, goes rattlesnake hunting, etc. If he weren’t a high profile person, nobody would question that this man with this lifestyle has a mullet.

1 Like

And this will change what?

1 Like

Our red zone play calling. I mean it probably won’t, but that would have to be the hope to make the post.

Might not change a thing on the field, but it would give the commentators an opportunity to talk about our players rather than the “Arkansas Waterfall.”

I mean it gets mentioned a few times in a game. But it’s not like they don’t have four hours to comment on players… and most media outlets, especially local, don’t even bring it up.

2 Likes

It is dumb, isn’t it?

“BuT tHaT’s A pArT oF gUnDy’S aCt!”

I got you!

Attach44290_20190523_080654

1 Like