Daily Bullets (Apr. 11): Most Viewed of the Week, 3-2-1, Let Coaches Be Coaches and Doctors Be Doctors

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-apr-11-most-viewed-of-the-week-3-2-1-let-coaches-be-coaches-and-doctors-be-doctors/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! Of course – hours after I publish a title for the Bullets about a player committing on Monday, news leaks that he’s committing to a school on Sunday. Bullets Rundown • Qualifying Gundy’s remarks • An OSU lineup with Thor Two Thoughts • Regardless of what side you land on about Mike Gundy’s comments, I think these comments bear weight on our perspective of the remarks. Try to hold the negative judgment for Gundy and Dabo Swinney aside as you evaluate. …(T)he larger issue is not that Dabo Swinney and Mike Gundy and anyone else said and did things that are incredibly, obnoxiously dumb or false; rather, it’s the idea that right or wrong, their opinions on anything beyond coaching football real good have some kind of authority before they demonstrate it. [11 Warriors] I think my opinion most lines up with the above – I would pay good money to listen to Gundy to hear about football or leadership. I enjoy his parenting allegories. I pay annually to watch him coach football very well. But hearing his opinion…

Chewing on that 8.5 over/under – what three-non OU teams could you see OSU losing to?

Texas Tech they’ve won the last two.
K State since 2011 they’ve won 4 and we’ve won 4.
Baylor since 2011 we’ve only been able to win twice.

Chewing on that 8.5 over/under – what three-non OU teams could you see OSU losing to?

Texas, TCU, Iowa State

“Asking a public figure a non-sensical question and then roasting them for their opinion doesn’t sit well.”

Didn’t Gundy spew his wisdom in an opening statement, before anyone asked him a “non-sensical” question?