Daily Bullets (Apr. 29): Examining Cade to G-League Concerns, What-If There Were No Eddie But Self Came Instead?

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-apr-29-examining-cade-to-g-league-concerns-what-if-there-were-no-eddie-but-self-came-instead/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! Bullets Rundown • Examining Cade-to-G League concerns • What-if Bill but no Eddie? • Cade’s an NBA-franchise player OSU Bullets • A five-star point guard in the 2020 recruiting class has decided to play G-League ball (sort of the minor league for the NBA) – everybody’s mind jumps to how this could impact Cade Cunningham.  Five-star prospect Daishen Nix has decommitted from UCLA and plans to sign in the NBA G League, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. — Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 28, 2020 I know nothing and talk to nobody at OSU but here are my two thoughts: 1) Cunningham’s brother is a coach at OSU and committed because “blood is thicker than water”, this would weigh on his decision. 2) While Cunningham is a NBA franchise-changing talent that you’d make room for, the southern California team is now paying six-figures for a point guard, a shooting guard and a forward. I assume Cade was a part of plan A and paying the next guy is plan B. • This Oklahoman article looked at a fascinating what-if: Eddie Sutton…