Daily Bullets (Apr. 6): OSU's Revenue Number, A Father-Son Duo Eddie Coached

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-apr-6-osus-revenue-number-a-father-son-duo-eddie-coached/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! Happy Monday – I hope you’re settling into your quarantine routine nicely. I’ve got high hopes for my schedule this week, we’ll see. Bullets Rundown • Eddie did it places others couldn’t • A father/son duo Eddie coached • OSU football’s revenue number OSU Bullets • One of the wilder aspects of Eddie Sutton’s career: he took two teams to the Final Four and neither of them was the blue blood he coached (Kentucky). (Sutton) made his first Final Four appearance with Arkansas in 1978 and his most recent Final Four appearance in 2004 with Oklahoma State. Those seasons were separated by 26 years. [TulsaWorld] • The above article referenced Eddie’s longevity -here’s a fun fact: Eddie coached a father-son combo and he took the son to the Final Four. • I’m not sure how this math works but suffice it to say that football is the lion’s share in Stillwater among other places (that aren’t Kansas or Duke). (Mike) Holder explained at Oklahoma State the athletic department budget is right at $85-million and roughly $70-million is derived from…