Daily Bullets (Aug. 13): OSU/B12 Schedule Released, Cowboy Football Insider Show Airs Today

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-aug-13-osu-b12-schedule-released-cowboy-football-insider-show-airs-today/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: perfectly roasted in historic Guthrie.

About the non-OSU bullet about the play vs not play CFB schism impact on an already divided country, you might have told us what the author really was after was to blame the current president for Covid-19 in the U.S. and by extension the Big 10 and Pac 12 deciding they don’t want to play football this year. I understand they are angry the Big XII didn’t go along with and follow their decision. Our states it seems foregone and clear aren’t going to vote the same way some of theirs will either. But we’ll decide our own way thank you very much. The country still seems free enough, for the moment anyway, that our states ought to be able to do that. Will there be costs to it? Yeah, probably so. Are there costs the other way? Yeah, we think so anyway. But, it’s all about how to use something, anything, everything available not really as news or discussion or difference of opinion but instead to twist including unfairly to try to help sway the election a different way. It was interesting to see the link I guess. But if the SEC/ACC/Big XII choice annoys the person who wrote that article and their editorial management, well no matter what else, that’s a good thing.

1 Like

I’m sorry Bill Simmons did this to you.