Daily Bullets (Dec. 29): Offseason Questions Around OSU Staff

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-29-offseason-questions-around-osu-staff/

Good morning. Thank you for reading the Bullets. Here’s a 10% off link for our 2K Maple Cowboy shirts. Hoops at 1:30. Bullets Rundown • Offseason Questions • Collin Clay News • Rutgers Rumors Persist OSU Bullets • Jenni Carlson writes here that OSU’s future has question marks that have nothing to do with Tylan and Chuba. Good, interesting piece with a lot to think about. • KB had some really interesting Collin Clay news here. PFB+ only (subscribe!) • Sean Gleeson didn’t exactly put a nail in the Rutgers rumors! • The plus-one system would have been better than the playoff. 2011 = the year that keeps on giving. • Marshall Scott previews the final basketball game of 2019. • Good stuff here on Ice’s return and why four (punch “totally arbitrary number” on your Gundy BINGO card) pieces have been missing from OSU’s puzzle. • Berry Tramel says OU is no closer to solving their CFP problem, which feels like it might be a Big 12 problem in the future. Related: The Big 12 is now 0-3 in bowls. • Game of the year last night was Ohio State-Clemson. Still astonished at what I watched. Felt like the…

For the bullets, can you indicate when an article is behind a paywall like the Oklahoman article is? I don’t live in OK anymore so I’m not always up to date on which journalist works for which outlet. Having an indicator (like you’ve been doing for PFB+) would be helpful so I don’t have to click the link then start reading just to get blocked out 1-2 sentences in.

Thanks for listening.

1 Like