Daily Bullets (Dec. 7): Most Viewed of the Week, Making Sense of Bedlam

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-7-most-viewed-of-the-week-making-sense-of-bedlam/

“The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.” -Lester Bangs Bullets Rundown • An OU problem Gundy won’t solve • Ten thoughts from Bedlam • Boomer is a goner Scores • Wrestling: OSU 18, Princeton 15 OSU Bullets • Most Viewed of the Week (No. 1): Mike Gundy has an OU Problem He Won’t Solve Something insightful that Boone talks through is this feeling before Bedlam: “this is the year, isn’t it?” The 2019 argument was all based on the hope that the defense would shine brightly, merely encouraging the trend of Jalen Hurts turning it over to continue. That a veteran offensive line would spring an all-time back with just enough space just enough times. That Dru Brown had a few throws in him we hadn’t seen yet. I think this may be the hardest part of being a Cowboy fan: reconciling that the stinkers who pull for OU will get seven of eight from the good guys, even during the golden years. • Most Viewed of the Week (No. 2): Ten Thoughts from the Bedlam Loss Rereading and rehashing this all feels like kicking a dead horse repeatedly.…

I think if the three Kyle’s replace Hurts, Lamb and Brooks, OU still wins. I think the game was won by the linemen.