Daily Bullets (Feb. 11): Ice Leading the Charge, Glass v. Brown

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-feb-11-ice-leading-the-charge-glass-v-brown/

You’d flatter the heck out of me if you bought a “Bullets then Coffee” mug (as well as supporting the site)- my family members will be getting them for years as gifts. Bullets Rundown • Likekele leading the charge • Mizzou transfer confirmed to STW • Glass v. Brown OSU Bullets • As the Cowboys have started to be more competitive in the last few games, can you point to anything as a cause? (Isaac) Likekele’s confidence carried over into the season. He started hot, missed a month with an illness and is now back to his early-season form. Last week, he averaged 13 points, eight rebounds, eight assists and 1.5 blocks per game. [NewsOK] Generally, a leading scorer in the Big 12 is going to bring in the high teens but OSU will take that number any day with how hard it’s been to find a bucket at times. • Pokes officially adding the grad transfer from Mizzou – what a get for Mike Gundy and Co. • Offensively, Mike Gundy needs to fill out his roster along the fringes and find some underrated producers from the skill positions. With apologies to LD Brown, I think this is the…