Daily Bullets (Feb. 17): What a Weekend in Gallagher-Iba Arena

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-feb-17-what-a-weekend-in-gallagher-iba-arena/

Happy Monday. Let’s get after it today. We have a ton of content planned today. The Chamber is loaded up with plenty of pie-in-the-sky get-in-the-dance talk. I took over the Instagram account for a few days with Kyle Boone out. Things are out of control over here! Bullets Rundown • Berry does the 1995 team • Eddie’s former players speak • Football recruiting … changing? Scores • BB: Grand Canyon 9 | OSU 3 • Wrestling: OSU 27 | OU 8 • WTennis: OSU 4 | No. 11 Pepperdine 3 OSU Bullets • Berry killed it here, and I was good until the very end. “We’re all getting older,” said Big Country, sitting next to Roberts and Rutherford. “When you do get together, you go back to the early ‘90s. We feel young for a minute, until all this is over and we figure out it has been 25 years ago. I’m blessed. Got a great family, and these guys are around. Life moves on. It’s been good.” [NewsOK] I’m a sucker for passage-of-time stuff, and that’s an all-timer. Man, what a cool weekend in GIA, and what a bizarre marker of the years for all of us who consumed…