Daily Bullets (Feb. 2): Cowboy Starter Injured, OSU Adds Another (Unsanctioned) National Title

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-feb-2-cowboy-starter-injured-osu-adds-another-unsanctioned-national-title/

Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news. OSU Bullets • Bryce Thompson seriously injured, return time is unknown (PFB) • Oklahoma State University: national cornhole champions (News 9) • Terrific read here by Guerin Emig comparing Cowboy Basketball now to its prime and lesser primes since (Sellout Crowd) • Ranking OSU’s 2024 football schedule from easiest to hardest (PFB) • Utah’s Big 12 opener will be against a team just like them: the closest thing to Playoff team without being one. Teams with the most appearances in the CFB Playoff Rankings, but never made the 4-team playoff.Which of these programs will make the 12-team playoff next season? :thinking: pic.twitter.com/N44x9XTwbl— CFB Matchups (@MatchupTracker) January 31, 2024 Non-OSU Bullets • The two ways of doing• Visualizing America’s biggest brands• Bummed to see a favorite player traded to a rival On board with this way of thinking: When I go into a situation, I try to keep a mindset of baseline optimism.-When starting the day: It's going to be a good day.-When meeting someone new: I'm going to like them.-When trying something challenging: It's going to work out.Problems will inevitably arise and…— James Clear (@JamesClear)…