Daily Bullets (Feb. 4): Limited Vacancy in the 2020 Class, Dunn Not Sweating the Attrition

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-feb-4-limited-vacancy-in-the-2020-class-dunn-not-sweating-the-attrition/

As excited as I get when OSU signs a four-star (or bummed when they don’t), it’s good perspective to see they’re not all a sure thing. Bullets Rundown • Limited vacancy in the 2020 class • The turning point/cause for a downfall this season • Dunn not sweating the attrition OSU Bullets • With signing day coming up tomorrow, what else could Mike Gundy be looking to add? In a move that wasn’t obvious but could be important, OSU hosted junior-college quarterback Ethan Bullock on an official visit over the weekend. The 6-foot-4, 215-pound product of San Francisco City College could be a target to fill the Dru Brown role as Spencer Sanders’ backup, giving OSU some added depth at a position that has only three scholarship players. Including walk-ons, the five quarterbacks on the roster will be redshirt sophomores or younger in the fall. [NewsOK] I believe OSU had three scholarships left coming down the stretch – one will go to the Mizzou corner, one to the juco linebacker, and that leaves one for a QB or another transfer. • This is Cowboy Basketball’s unanswerable question for the season – how did the season so dramatically change? Following (Boynton’s)…

Gundy was asked about Moore, the former four-star prospect, and whether he expected to see him in the rotation.

“Oh yeah, we’ll play six guys [at receiver] and he needs to get over there,” said Gundy. “Whether he plays 20 plays or 45 plays based on how quickly he matures, but he’s gotta get in the rotation. He’s a guy that we need for legs.”

“Tremendous strides,” Stoner said on Moore’s progress. “He came in and you weren’t sure, and he’s put all of those questions and doubts aside. He’s been tearing it up and I’m excited [about] what he’s gonna do this fall…

1 Like

Gundy’s talking about championships (something he knows very little about) while locking in one of the worst recruiting classes in his 15 years.

1 Like

" As excited as I get when OSU signs a four-star (or bummed when they don’t), it’s good perspective to see they’re not all a sure thing." — You mean the dump in Austin wasn’t proof of that over the last 10 years??? Ask UT fans, LOL.

Wow we let Vaka Tuifua commit to UCO, huh? He would’ve been a great project for Glass & Co to work with…

1 Like