Daily Bullets (June 14): Boynton Wraps Up Gold Medal Experience, Bold Predictions for Cowboy Football

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-june-14-boynton-wraps-up-gold-medal-experience-bold-predictions-for-cowboy-football/

Thanks for stopping by - here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.

The heartland 5 pics. Are probably a lil high.
The defense should be top 3. Until we see what the lb do its hard to say top.

Not sure if bray will be the top target.

Sanders numbers are a lil high.

We got 3 tuff road games and texas, so we will see if we make it back. I think 2023 is a better deal.

1 Like

Not as high on Bray as they are, the one Greene sticks out, plus I like Richardson, and the high ranked freshman….big, physical, great hands. Yea LBers need to mature, safety, Muhammad and Black played well at the end … those away games could be killers

1 Like

Glad to see Robert told you how you should think about Bray. Maybe in a couple of years he’ll let you decide a few things.

Funny guy. Thing is i never brought up green so he is making his decisions now.

1 Like

He just thought between the two you would like one.

There is the freshman jonhson Anderson. So i think his choice was his. If players like your saying leaves to the portal it will not be gundy it will be nil

1 Like

You do know players were leaving before the NIL? Sometimes times you say the most stupid things. I take that back, it’s not sometimes, it’s always.

Jug is your reading comprehension more off than anything on here or are you just stupid Where in my post did I say I agree with Robert every time ? We agree on many things, and might disagree but we don’t down the whole program …. You keep coming back for your daily asx kicking, we enjoy doing it for you

1 Like

We have lost a couple of players before nil that were starters. Last year started nil. All school lose players. Ou a bb lost 2 5 star qbs in one year.
Your a moron

1 Like

Jug thinks we are the only school that loses players to the portal :roll_eyes: that how wide his thinking is

1 Like

Thats my biggest gripe with the 3 stooges. They get something in their head. They think its wrong and only becauae gundy did it. If Oliver leave to another school, it will be because of nil. That shows how well gundy and crew find players not 5 stars.
Like i always tell them, im not sticking up for gundy. Im just teaching morons their thinking is wrong. Lmao

1 Like

You can’t teach morons Robert, tolerate them is difficult enough. Gundy takes boys with talent and makes them into players !! This is what the stooges will never understand…… it takes brains , something they were born without. Players leaving through the portal will be because someone ahead of them is better….the stooges can’t comprehend that

1 Like