Daily Bullets (Mar. 1): Why Pundits Have the Pokes' Losing Three Games, Highest Ranked Cowboys in NCAA

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-mar-1-why-pundits-have-the-pokes-losing-three-games-highest-ranked-cowboys-in-ncaa/

Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.   OSU Bullets • Predicting the top ten highest-ranked OSU players on NCAA 25 (PFB) • OU and OSU have tough tasks to climb to the top of their conference (Sellout Crowd) • 247 Sports has the Pokes finishing 9-3 in 2024, with a three-loss conference record being attributed to this: It is difficult to understand why oddsmakers are low on Oklahoma State, especially considering it returns most of its offensive starters, including Doak Walker Award winner Ollie Gordon. The Cowboys went 5-1 in games decided by eight points or less last season and there are a handful of potential toss-up battles on that 2024 slate, too. [247 Sports] • NCAA Tournament allocations are announced, impacting Cowboy Wrestling (PFB) • Five Thoughts from OSU’s loss to UCF (PFB) • Here’s Winsipedia for you to compare them: What is the better program?Mizzou :tiger:Or Oklahoma State :cowboy_hat_face: pic.twitter.com/L1eC77vLBl— CFBTalkDaily (@CFBTalkDaily) February 29, 2024 Non-OSU Bullets • How to feel 20 percent better • 37 pieces of career advice • Chasing happiness leads to misery

OU struggling to 7-5? Now that’s how you start an Orange Friday! OSU has no reason to not run the table. They will crush Vegas’ prediction.

Mizzou leads the series 29-24, but since OSU joined the B8 in 1960, OSU is 22-14 versus the Tigers.

I don’t understand the oddsmakers. I saw one pundit state that OSU had a tough conference schedule because they had to play 4 of the top 8 projected teams……that also means that we play 5 of the bottom projected 8. 7.5 wins seems too low to me.

We play the top 2 also. That makes @travis5266 post a lil harder.

Vegas knows Gundy. 1 conference title in 19 seasons.

I’m not talking about winning the conference. I’m talking about the season win total over/under is at 7.5 wins.

1 Like

You wanna know why odds makers are low on osu? Because they see what I see in Mike gundy. The man has lost the faith in all football talking heads. Nobody is picking gundy to win big anymore. Retire Mike it’s been time buddy. Let’s move on.

1 Like

Not smart to bet against Vegas.