Daily Bullets (Mar. 21): Most Viewed of the Week, 3-2-1, Grad Transfer or Blue Chip?

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-mar-21-most-viewed-of-the-week-3-2-1-grad-transfer-or-blue-chip/

It’s the weekend – and an anti-climactic one if we’re doing this virus thing right. Bullets Rundown • Proper response: postpone not cancel • Can OSU’s history start repeating itself? • A bad take on OSU’s defense Three Ideas • Here’s a take for the sports world – let’s take a breather and postpone rather than cancel everything on the calendar. When postponement or pausing is possible, I think it’s in everyone’s best interest, especially with how emotional everyone is and how sparse information is right now. [PFB] I know the comment above was made early in the week but the premise still holds. • It feels like OSU has spent more time (informally) exiled from the tournament than the Hebrews in Egypt. Can Mike Boynton tell the guys stories like this to help understand what’s possible at Oklahoma State? 1992: OSU shot an NCAA Tournament-record 80 percent from the field (28 of 35) to rout Tulane 87-71 in the Southeast Regional quarterfinals. Byron Houston, Corey Williams and Sean Sutton combined for 72 points and five missed shots. OSU then lost to Michigan’s Fab Five in the Southeast semifinals. [NewsOK $$$] • Here’s an idea, don’t click on anything a…

How many programs does OSU have to drop if there’s no football?
Worst case scenario, I’d say all programs except for men’s BB, wrestling, baseball, and maybe men’s golf.

You’re required to have 7 men’s and 7 women’s teams or 6 men’s and 8 women’s to be D1. On the website, cross country and track are combined but for these purposes I’m assuming we have 8 each. I guess you max out at dropping 2.