Daily Bullets (May 22): John Smith Officially In the Hall, Cade and the Cowboys Are Back At It

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-may-22-john-smith-officially-in-the-hall-cade-and-the-cowboys-are-back-at-it/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! OSU Bullets • Congrats to John Smith getting into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame – hard to imagine a more accomplished competitor in the state not already in. Comments like this from Smith make you wonder what took so long. “These things that you get at home, have always been more valuable to me – being in this Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame – because this is home. I think this is probably one of the greatest honors that you can receive as a citizen in the state of Oklahoma, and for that reason, it was always something that I hoped one day that I could be a part of.” [Newspress] • Here’s why I think CFB will be played in some form this year – Power Five schools would lose at least $4B (billion) dollars without it. Even if it comes down to ideas like this from Ohio State where less fans are allowed in, something gets done. • The Cowboys head to Norman this fall (winter? spring?) to play football and the games have been incredibly close…

Not only are they working out together but done of that is from Melvin Sanders’ place in Dallas. Getting these future Pokes ready for the grind!

The picture of John Smith smiling that was shown in Hall of Fame article is interesting because if you exchanged his body for his brother Pat, you would swear that was a photo of Pat and not John.