Daily Bullets?

I’ve enjoyed starting my day at 6 a.m., coffee in hand, and reading through the current edition of Daily Bullets.

However, since the server work, the Bullets are coming later and later. My mornings are being ruined. I’m off-kilter. Unbalanced. Unhinged. Help!

2 Likes

You act like thats a new thing for you. :innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It makes your day making a clown :clown_face: out of joy :joy:

1 Like

Hi, there. Friendly IT guy. Yes, since the server move, we’ve had timing issues. Currently working those out. Thanks for hanging in there!!!

6 Likes

@marshall why isn’t my comment section not working ? None of the new articles, I can’t comment

1 Like

Hmm. Let me look into this.

Here is a thread with the new stuff in it. You can find the different comment sections here: PFB Articles - The Chamber

Thanks Marshall

1 Like

@marshall I can’t comment on new articles today saying I need to log in ? This happens about every 3-4 days

Looking into it

Thanks Marshall

Glad to have my Bullets back this morning! :smiley:

1 Like

No articles today or bullets ?

@marshall still having trouble in the comment section… it’s been fine for a week

1 Like

@marshall this is what shows for comments half the time for me

Looking into it. Seems to mostly be happening with bullets

1 Like

This one was on Fords article

1 Like

@marshall I’m getting the same as above when I try to comment of more than half the articles

1 Like

Which ones in particular?

Tom Huntton. And the Gundys response to being blowout …. There were two yesterday and the ones today @marshall

1 Like

Just fixed those two. Should be showing up now