Dream 2020 Playoff

Dream scenario to means we have to defeat some demons here. So my four would be

One seed) OSU (can’t be lower than this in the dream scenario)
Four seed) tOSU

Two seed) Clemson
Three seed) Army

We beat tOSU and get to claim the title of tOSU from a blue blood and get a big time win over a heisman-level QB and legitimizes our playoff push because I’m sure everyone will say the B12 was down this year

Army squeaks out a 28-21 win over Clemson, Clemson being the pick here because they’re the model for what we want to become, and this will be the handing off the baton to OSU and the reward for all the PFB articles that have been written about how we need to model them in our build towards contending.

Then we beat Army in the national championship game to seal the bragging rights to not one but TWO nattys and shamelessly say we beat Army twice for the 1945 and 2020 titles.

Unrelated, OU goes 0-12 and Iowa state goes 1-11 with their only win being in Norman.

6 Likes
  1. Ohio St 13-0
  2. Clemson 13-0
  3. OSU 12-1
  4. UGA 11-2

Ohio St beats UGA. We upset Clemson in a classic. Battle of the brands in the natty. Calvin Bundage obliterates Justin Fields early with a helmet to helmet hit, gets ejected. Fields is out. tOSU sputters a bit on O and Chuba breaks off a couple of 50+ yard TD’s and Sanders hits Tylan on two deep ball TD’s. We win 31-28. Afterwards Gundy hoists the trophy and announces his retirement, and Hubbard gives the end of Rocky lV speech and racism is defeated.

1 Like

Yeah, if for some strange reason my dream scenario does not happen and we somehow do not make it to the playoff, I do not want to see Bama or Ohio State there. Clemson, sure. Other than them, I would just want Cinderella teams. Give me SMU, Navy, and Boise State.

It will probably be OSU, Ohio State, Clemson, and Georgia.

If we are talking dream scenario then it needs to be OSU, Bama, Clemson, and wait for it… OU! We beat either Bama or Clemson first and then go on to beat OU for the third time in the year to win the championship.

5 Likes

OSU
LSU
Florida
Wisconsin

Four land grants. Orgeron and the Cajun navy. In-laws work at UF. Wisky fans are fun and they are the Big 10 team I’ve always wanted to play.

OSU
Wisconsin
UNC
Florida

1 Like