Edge Rusher Billy Walton Commits to Oklahoma State

It’s pathetic that you say a team with better players does better. Not the statements is pathetic. Everyone knows this to be true. You say it like your proving something. That’s the pathetic thing.
But captain obvious is what you strive for.

1 Like

Captain Obvious would tell you better players + competent coaching = Better Odds for Championships

1 Like

Blah blah blah. Lot of news going on an you are still obsessed.

1 Like

10 years Roberto.

Rainman. It’s funny you haven’t said 1 word about this player. You know. The player the article is about.

1 Like

We’ll see how Billy Walton pans out.

Thats your take. That’s another rainman.
If you read comments not sent to you, there is more talk then see if he pans out.

1 Like

Okay. So it looks like he has the potential to be good. He has some pretty good offers from other schools. Of course, I don’t know what he’s going to be like when he gets on campus and starts competing with these other guys.

He could be the next Trace Ford or Collin Oliver, or he could be another player that hits the transfer portal. I don’t know how well Derek Mason and Joe Bob will be able to develop him, but given their track records of developing players he might be okay.

I guess he has another football season to jump himself into the 4 star category. It still doesn’t change the fact that 23% of four-star recruits coming out of high school get drafted as opposed to 5% of three-star recruits.