ESPN's GameDay Crew, Guest Picker Bill Walton Unanimously Pick OSU over Iowa State

How are u talking about what freshman kicker

@SpencerSanders keep throwing those 80-20 balls to Pressley for TDs

2 Likes

Would be nice to score in the 3rd quarter.

We dnt have a freshman kicker

Would have missed a kick

Spencer Sanders is scared to death.

I’m thinking that maybe we should’ve waited until after tonight at the very least before inking that 5 year rolling contract.

@joe15 6-1

Yep….and now we won’t be in control of our own destiny to get to the title game. Should’ve known Gundy would eventually roll out the red carpet and welcome the good ole poke choke in with open arms.

Kicker missing kicks killed us. Piss poor spot on that last play. The pile clearly pushed Presley passed the 40.

Shouldn’t have had a piss poor QB throw behind the line on the final play.

We wouldn’t have to worry about it if we were innovative on offense.

Straight outta the Mike Yurcich playbook lol. Throwing down the field for 10-12 yard gains and then we set up for a screen pass on 4th and 2?

You’re not wrong. Had that dig route across the middle open multiple times and he missed him. Also WTH happened with the center rolling it on the ground 3 times.

I predict Hutchison and Kolar need to be stopped.
Could Knowles not see them.
I also mentioned we need the kicker to have a good day.
Knowles blew another one

1 Like

U know it

1. Specials teams missed out on 6 points

2. The defense only gave up 24 points (same as Texas).

3. Spencer Sanders (while he didn’t play a bad game) was sacked twice in the second to last offensive possession.

4. The defense stayed on the field a lot due to the offenses’s inability to move the ball, and Gundy and Dunn’s love for running the same running play over and over again in the first half.

5. You are a huge dumba55, but everyone here already knows that.

And the defense lost another one