ESPN's GameDay Crew, Guest Picker Bill Walton Unanimously Pick OSU over Iowa State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/espns-gameday-crew-guest-picker-bill-walton-unanimously-pick-osu-over-iowa-state/

Bill Walton doesn’t know what a “Poke” is and then breaks into Grateful Dead lyrics. Because, of course.

Vegas and espn are at odds

And there it is…the official :kiss: of death :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For isu?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For OSU. Unanimous plus 74% fan vote?! 6-1, here we come! Oh that crow will be mighty tasty if I’m wrong. Buuut, I did predict us to win yesterday or day before. 35-31. Just feel less confident now.

1 Like

I will even take the feathers off​:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Kansas football looks really good right now.

Ur really take good drugs

Yet another team out coaching riley for a half

How do u coach a 2nd and 32. Was it a planned play.

I still am trying to figure out how a number 9 ranked, undefeated team is considered a huge upset to an unranked team?
Go Jayhawks!

1 Like

It’s going bad for ou but the other 3 top 10 teams aren’t having a cake walk. And coastal has all ready lost.

They are look at vegas saying isu is the favorite.

If u combine the 4 games of top 20 teams they r up a total of 3 points.

Yes, I am aware of the articles about the Vegas pick. Vegas is saying regardless of the records, we have no respect for OSU, they are only a top ten ranked team because of being 6-0 but they don’t play like a top ten team.
We will soon see if that is true or not. Only one way to know, by playing the game, all else is conjecture and mind manipulation for the bookies.

They did the same last week and bosie.
I dnt think Vegas has had any of our games rite

Well that’s more like ou ku game still ku leading after 3 quarters

Ou final won it. Man the have serious problems.

How do you make a freshman kicker kick a 50 yard field goal on 4th and 1 in Ames, Iowa?

The lyrics that Bill Walton quotes is referring to original Beatnik later turned Hippie who tripped while on Ken Keysey’s acid tripping bus ride. His name was Neal Cassidy as in On the Road, the Dharma Bums, etc. He was Bipolar manic druggie.