Film Study: Breaking Down 2021 Transfer Jaylen Warren

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/film-study-breaking-down-2021-transfer-jaylen-warren/

How does the Utah State transfer stack up?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see him warm that bench better than any other player in Oklahoma State Football history.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Man that was a solid synopsis! Very well done! I feel like i know him better than my brother. Good pick up also!

2 Likes

Lol thanks! I really appreciate that!

I don’t think you even know what you’re complaining about anymore.

2 Likes

Great job as usual… Thanks .

1 Like

Thank you!

Joe just does his usual blah blah blah , anything to be an a&&… he is a troll you know. Him and his girlfriend ar :crazy_face::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Pay no attention to Joe he’s a troll, Gundy stole his girlfriend one time

1 Like

What do you mean? He could be the best running back we have. The problem is if his Cowboy culture cup isn’t overflowing he isn’t going to see the field unless OSU is ahead by 30 in the 4th quarter. We pride seniority and cowboy culture over talent.

1 Like

What example do you have? Cornelius over Sanders? Newsflash: Sanders hasn’t been that good. I’m still hopeful, but Cornelius was better.

All I’m saying is we have a tendency to not put our best players on the field sometimes. Brennan Presley says hi.

Another great writeup - this guy looks very solid to me. As long as he isn’t fumble prone, he appears to be similar in caliber to the other RBs.

1 Like

Is he better than Stoner or Wallace? At what point did he become better? Presley is going to get plenty of play time. I want him to be great, but so far he’s had one game. Sometimes people just go off one game and don’t repeat it. Trevor Knight and Kenny Hill say hi. Sometimes you have guys succeed and they regress once people have film on them.

Exactly!!! You don’t know how great a player will be if the coach never puts them in. We’ve had people screaming to see Presley on the field all season long and nobody got to see it until the bowl game. According to Gundy he’s small and will get hurt. Well you know what? Then he shouldn’t recruit him then!!!

You don’t go and recruit a player to be a benefit to the team and never let them play. That makes no sense at all. If you don’t want him getting hurt then I guess he should just quit then. God forbid we take a risk of a player getting hurt trying to win a game.

The difference here is they had more than one play for 7 yards before their bowl games.

1 Like

Maybe it means he wanted Glass to have more time with him so he wouldn’t be small anymore… But, I don’t even know this quote you’re referring to.

Devonta Smith was 174 pounds. He won the Heisman trophy. Presley is 165 pounds and showed how lethal he can be against Miami. That is only a 9 pound difference.

My point is our coach makes every excuse of why he doesn’t want to play some people. While other coaches play the best players they have regardless of size.

There is an excuse every single season from Gundy as to why we can’t do something different. Most of the time they don’t make any sense. This is one major reason many people who support the program have had it with him.

1 Like

Thanks!

I concur. Gundy once aging took a weapon in which I said repeatedly through the season that Presley was are 2nd best weapon that we have on our team and he refused to give him the ball because of two reasons,one gundy just can’t evaluate talent​:face_with_monocle::thinking: or he didn’t want to take away snaps from an upperclassman that had put more time in the program even tho he’s not as good and that’s it. It’s not rocket science boys. Gundy has shown assssss as he climbs higher in that tree.