Film Study: Breaking Down 2022 Commit Garret Rangel

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/film-study-breaking-down-2022-commit-garret-rangel/

Dustin Ragusa breaks down film of OSU quarterback pledge Garret Rangel.

1 Like

Great as always. One thing was in was great camera work. Some of these hs films are hard to view lol.
I didnt realize how small he is. Yea 170 lbs is crazy. Add 40 lbs mite help a lot of his game.
Great article.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Yes good review of him !! I like his arm and his scrambling ability plus he doesn’t throw interceptions

2 Likes

Got some good news for joe and the gang. Heartland sports rated big12 coach they want to be snow in with.
Gundy first of coarse
Miles next to see him eat snow.
Riley last no personality at all lmao

1 Like

My favorite line, " Now when it comes to the game of football, I am not his biggest fan" Gundy might be fine at times but as football coach, I agree with Heartland Sports.

I look up are record vs those ex teams and ur wrong. They did an article on here 4 years ago
Missouri 3 and 1 so may not have bowl win
Cu2 and1 may not have bowl win
Nebraska 2 and 1
Texas a&m 4and3 no bowl lose
So Gundy has proved u wrong again

1 Like

Can u just admit ur an idiot

1 Like

Thanks!

I was speaking of their overall record against us. I don’t care what happened after they left. We they were in the conference they beat us more than we beat them. When everyone that was beating us leaves, things get easier.

You know just like the only way Gundy wins the conference again is if OU goes to a different conference

We still had winning records before they left under Gundy r u that slow those numbers came from this site. As Gundy’s record while they were in the conference.

1 Like

Not impressed with his size nor his arm strength. His release in too long. I mean the quarterback is the engine to a football team. You must spend all your time and energy to recruit this one spot and they failed to do it once aging. Hey does this guy and gundy’s son fire up your panties for the next 4 years Robert and Michael? :roll_eyes:. Whatever it doesn’t matter anymore as long as you know who is still steering the ship.

You are welcome

1 Like

That statement shows just how little you know about football…zero :joy::joy: kid seems to have everything you want in a QB :crazy_face::flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I said he need 40 lbs put on. But u being a dumb ess uthink u can think. If u really come up with something keep it to urself its wrong

1 Like

These idiots post the same ole tired worn out schit every time then go back to before Gundy was here. The ones that left are trash as of now. Joe thinks his stats have any meaning to the next game. I think Joe thinks we lost to Iowa State the last two years :crazy_face::joy::joy:. Campbell will be in the bottom half of the league when Purdy leaves :crazy_face::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Because their offense is not that exciting they need a very good dual qb. Just like ksu go as Skylar. Texas was the same

1 Like

Do you have a serious problem? I mean how old are you? You can’t spell at all! Can’t write a full sentence at all! I mean if you do have a serious problem like mental or something please tell me so I don’t fell bad for saying but if not then any thoughts you have and share I have to disregard as…well dumb. Your friend that rides the short bus to school with you Michael the competitive clarinet player which couldn’t sniff first chair sticks up for you so that tells me all I need about him.:roll_eyes::clown_face: You two need to look up the definition of competitive or have your moms help you look it up. One things for certain…you two won’t be in there lol. No seriously have your mommy’s look it up for you so you don’t embarrass your self every day on this site anymore.

Can’t wait to decipher roberts remarks🥸

Jeff u get high over at ur boys house.
If u cant read then dnt post.
I know ur an idiot but u dnt have to prove it.
Go cry on a ou site they like criers

1 Like