Fire Gundy Nonsense

I never said any of the name I listed need to be our head coach. I said they were worth at least looking at. Gus could at least beat his rival at a decent rate unlike Gundy. Monken lead our best offenses when he was here, not the stale offense we have now. Venables might want to do his own thing and become a HC at some point. He makes half of what OSU is willing to pay a HC. Or maybe they’ve already told him he’s the HC in waiting for when/if Dabo jumps at the Bama job when Saban retires. None of these guys are the end all be all solution, it’s just a list of people to at least look at.

Rex Ryan lol

1 Like

He seems to have turned a new leaf. What he did 20-30 years ago is behind him. It should not affect whether he is hired or not at this point.

@robert28 has a problem with thugs except when they are attacking limo drivers.

I noticed you read as well as Robert. The whole thing Doug wrote is about how he ISN’T getting an NFL HC job. I’m sure he could do better than OSU, heck the jerk off we have now has more football Bedlam loses than any coach in history.

Jug I would say your as smart as some body but I dnt know anyone as dumb oh wait the 3 stooges( logan Jeff and joey)
If he want a hc job he could always apply. Then we would know they rejected him.

Nope, I can read just fine. Just because he’s been unsuccessful up until now doesn’t mean he’s going to settle for a college job. He’s a hot interview prospect, so he’s not going to go from NFL shortlist to coaching at OSU. That’s the opposite direction of exposure and networking. If you’re on the cusp like that, you figure it out and get hired or you’d question why he can’t.

Since you didn’t read your own article, it says one thing that might be holding him back is that he doesn’t have a plan or vision or hasn’t communicated it. Do you think Weiberg is going to hire someone who can’t tell him how he’s going to improve and run the team? Would you hire someone like that? No. So, he’s either going to develop his vision because he hasn’t OR he’s going to work on communicating it better and get hired OR he’s not and he is not worthy to be hired.

Fire Gundy Nonsense? Not today!

Eric Bieniemy makes an estimated $600k/yr as an NFL OC. That’s a far cry from the $4M that Gundy is raking in. He may not come, but when you are talking a 600% salary increase, you can bet he’d listen.

1 Like

He wouldn’t even return that phone call.

I think he still has warrants out in Colorado.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: