Five Incoming Freshmen Who Could Play Roles for OSU Football in 2022

Originally published at: Five Incoming Freshmen Who Could Play Roles for OSU Football in 2022 | Pistols Firing

These true rookies have difference-making talent.

1 Like

And now we wait for Joey to explain how Gundy won’t play freshmen.

1 Like

I think it will be CJ Brown (if he gets enough touches) that will be the biggest freshman impact. As far as Gundy playing freshman you know it’s not going to happen. I don’t really need to say anything. All you need to see is Brennan Presley 2020.

I see your brennan and raise you. Oliver and 5 receivers. Just from last year. We started a freshman qb 2 years ago AGAIN.

You do know every body can see what you type.

1 Like

Gundy started Justice Hill as a true freshman in 2016 when he had Chris Carson, Rennie Childs and Barry Sanders Jr. as all seniors. Justice came in the same year with LD Brown. With 3 seniors it would have been easy to redshirt Justice but he won the job.

1 Like

Because you have to start who you have to start when players are injured. Also, when we did start a freshman QB it’s because Sanders was hurt.

Dude i now for a fact that since gundy has been here he has started , first game, a freshman qb.

Gundy being so set in his ways could have keep with bullock. That statement only proves your chit is bs. He will play the best play.

You act like every coach in America play freshman. This gies back to us telling that 5 stars a great to have. Like Alabama how can play freshman and do well.

He probably doesn’t…

1 Like