Five Potential Early Contributors from OSU’s 2022 Signing Class

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-potential-early-contributors-from-osus-2022-signing-class/

Keep an eye on these new additions.

1 Like

FYI: another outlet said that Fevaleaki actually has 3 years of eligibility left. He signed with BYU in 2017. He then went on a mission for 2 years. He redshirted in 2019. He played as a freshman in 2020, which didn’t count and played this past year at Snow!

3 Likes

“Recruiting rankings aren’t by any means a perfect metric to predict future success — much like early future success”

Go ask Baylor and Georgia if that’s true.

So the highest 4 star will automatically be better than the high 3 :star: Joey ? I remember Washington being barely a 3 star

1 Like

Not all the time, but most of the time they are. The only reason you don’t realize that is because you’re used to watching what OSU does and nobody else.

Joey stop. We all know the higher the recruits the better chance. Why is gundy not alone in not get top recruits like the other 8 teams in the big 12.
Those teams that u swear had better coaches then gundy. Please for one time explain this. U will just ignore this. Like why Campbell went 7 and 6 with the most big 12 players. Even Baylor with a top 10, big 6 bowl and a title. As u would say a better coach new stadium great recent history couldn’t crack the top 30.

1 Like

I see Joe is here…It’s hard to find an article he isn’t puking on.

3 Likes

Based on his dimensions, I would guess Fevaleaki is a DE.

Collin Oliver. Tyler Lacy. Brock Martin. Trace Ford (yes, lots of questions about his health). Kody Walterscheid. Tyren Irby. Nathan Latu.

If he can break into that rotation, he’s a player!

1 Like

Then why would you even ask the question if you already know?

Joey we all understand that it would be better to have more titles. It’s the fact that u got to cry about it every freaken day is the part we snot understand.

Look boynton is well on his way to a losing season and possibly fired next season. U dnt see us crying none stop about boynton. Gundy had osu 3rd best year and u and jug talk about firing gundy more then everybody combined talking about boynton. That is wrong.

1 Like

Joey thats coach talk when gundy said we need better coaching. U dnt even understand a simple thing like coach talk. How many times did the other big 12 coach say them same thing. I’m sure saban has said even in wins.

1 Like

That’s the difference there. Gundy talks about it after a loss. Saban talks about it after a win and loss.

People are like buttons on an elevator…some take you up, some bring you down.

2 Likes

I’m at the point in my life I would rather not deal with ignorance. Ron White said it best… CFS SIF

2 Likes

Who does more with less Joey , Texas gets a top 5 class every year, about the same with the goons. We aren’t getting a shitt load of 4 :star: players every year and you know it unless there is a bunch of money transferring hands. You ant seem to get that through your thick azz head … I like this recruiting class a bunch. Some should be 4 :star: but aren’t but we have some players in it

1 Like

No…what you haven’t been able to get through that thick azz dome you have is we have one conference title in 17 seasons. The following teams have more or just as many:

• Baylor
  • OU
  • Texas
  • K State

That means we are tied for 4th in the conference with K State. Last time I checked K State doesn’t get a lot of high end recruits either. In fact, they tend to do worse in recruiting than we do. So you tell me what the solution is to getting a second conference title. Because we didn’t experience an OU or Texas problem on the way down to Arlington.

How about not have injuries ? Makes a big difference in key positions K State hasn’t been relevant in over 10 years during Snyder beating the goons

1 Like

K State has won the conference since Gundy has.

Ksu has had multiple losing season. Which we know u would fire all ksu coaches. Go back to the horse stalls

1 Like

Two seasons of 7-6 isn’t better than a conference title and a 6-7 season.