Five-Star Point Guard Bryson Warren Visiting Oklahoma State

Ur rite piece of chit schools like ou usc Michigan Nebraska. We should let them all go

It is what it is. A mullet will get you 34-40 in recruiting rankings.

Well it’s cut now so is that good for what 50th

Well this has been his best class since forever ago so…

So Louisiana kids won’t swim in an Arkansas waterfall

1 Like

Could you imagine just imagine if bob stoops grew out a mullet and died his hair black when he was coaching what kind of fun we would have with that LOL I mean it’s so distracting and restarted especially when you average 7 wins a season.

Yes they probably would

I mean I personally like what gundy as a person is all about but my god man he needs to be a better coach right now without his mullet

1 Like

Well sure I guess but good ur bad ( as some look at it). His name is out there.
What hurts him is there are people in the media that do not like him since he became a “man”

True. Gundy was the man in 2011 and before but not so much now.

Well u taking of different stuff then I am. But he was on his way back until ou texas crap.

I mean we are not even being considered a dark horse in the big twelve anymore. Not even being mention on ESPN when they talk about the teams in the big twelve that could fight for a conference title! Even with what all we have coming back! The 2011 luster is gone and has been gone for some years now.

1 Like

I dnt even watch espn any more. But I do know heartland has them as a dark horse.
Thats good then when Sanders ( shane) takes us to the playoffs then espn can eat crow​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::yum::yum::yum::yum::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Yea I can’t stand ESPN any more and also don’t watch it unless it’s this time of year. Heartland good?

Heartland good. Robert’s right about that. It’s very Big 12 specific on content. Does a great job.

Have to check it out

Heartland is some sports internet magazine I think. I run a cross their stuff ever once in a while.

At least I got one thing rite.

That is correct. It only took former players and coaches from ESPN to realize over the last four seasons and multiple failed attempts the four seasons before that (practically from 2013-2016 and then 2017-2020) that Gundy doesn’t have what it takes any longer to even be considered a contender.

Looking from 2013-2016 Bedlam decided the Big 12 title three times. Gundy goes 0-3 during that time. Now we skip forward to 2017-2020 and the best he does is 3rd, 7th, 4th, and 4th.

It’s just like what AR and myself keeping saying “How many times does a coach have to prove to you he can’t do something before you finally believe him?”. Apparently, there are some that believe he can do it even though the evidence isn’t pointing in that favor.

I would say for me you’ve seen stagnation in the program the last four seasons due our conference finishes and how we love to play down to the level of the competition in the conference. The ESPN analysts have seemed to figure out, unfortunately some of our fans can’t seem to wrap their heads around that concept.

1 Like

I think one thing u guys get wrong the recruits dnt really care what the seats or sky box are like.
They worry about locker room weight lift facilities cafeteria relaxing areas. So enlarge gia wasn’t the top reason for recruits.