Five-Star Point Guard Bryson Warren Visiting Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-star-point-guard-bryson-warren-visiting-oklahoma-state/

Warren is a bucket-getter.

Nice to have a coach that shows no limitations. Thank you coach boynton for all you do!

Dnt let gundy talk to the kid.

Oh great another guy that won’t commit but gives boynton the benefit because he’s African American. Get mad it’s true. Basketball facilities are just as good as gundys.

Well we gave no scholarship. So it’s nice they come by. Sorry my bad I see he is 23 class.

Yea because if he had a mullet they wouldnt even show up to visit.

He wouldn’t fit “cowboy culture” you know the kind of kid that hunts and fishes while bailing hay on the side LOL. You mad that coach b shows no limitations? Sounds like it yo-ding-aling.

It’s funny but boynton talks up cowboy culture and his best finish is 5th. Sounds like he fits in nicely.

Gundy’s are newer actually. Nice try.

How are they new? They were done at same time.

Wrong again. GIA was expanded from 6381 to 13611 in 2001. Boone gave his initial 165 million dollar gift to football in 2005. Eventually, The BooneDock (as I like to call it), was at 60218 capacity. Seats have been widened to decrease it to around 55 or 56000, which pisses me off. I’d prefer less leg room and more orange-clad fans in the stands. There was just something really special about being able to say Oklahoma State’s football stadium held 60,000 plus. Now, that’s gone.

1 Like

Well that may be true but that first money from boone went to both Gia and Lewis field. And like the bps today , qia has been having renovations done. So yes u r wrong but thanks for playing. If need proof go back and read about the wrestling update. They talk about renovating the boy and girls locker rooms.

Let’s face it yo-ding-aling, it’s hard to recruit a kid from Louisiana when you have a mullet and are from Oklahoma trust me on this one.

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever read. A kid from Louisiana can’t trust the mullet.
For ur information we have had lot of kids from Louisiana.

But if you are from New York and you don’t have a mullet and you relate to the kids then you get Cade Cunningham and Moncrief Alexander and the Boon twins and the countless other four stars we have. It is what it is buddy and I know you hate it but you have to take it.

Never trust a guy with a mullet

Imagine this because it’s probably true. Black kid from Louisiana has 20 scholarships and from his own state and he picks the pokes right. He tells all of his other buddies and they are like WHAT…you mean your gonna play for that white country bumpkin with the mullet that wears that OAN racist shirt. And the kid doesn’t want his buddies to laugh at him so he picks another program. Gundy by the way he carries himself at tracks a small amount of kids and this is true but coach Boyton attracts a big group of kids and that’s the truth and you have to take it Roberto my man.

1 Like

Not sure why a black kid is different from Louisiana, but we have a kid on the team from there after the oan event. In the 2 classes we have over 25 blacks so maybe these 18 kids aren’t stupid as u.

Always trust "The Mullet":hugs::partying_face::exploding_head::ok_hand::man_health_worker::pray::handshake::+1::face_with_monocle::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

This is their best choice they have considering the other offers are from smu and Texas southern baptist.:man_shrugging:

1 Like