Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 83-74 Victory against Baylor

How does basketball articles always come back to Gundy. Good gosh your like a broken record on here

1 Like

Because if you want to see what championship caliber recruiting, players, and coaching looks like compared to other recruiting, coaches, and players then you need to watch closely.

1 Like

Haha bc football and basketball have so much in common . You literally sound like a child when you do this.

1 Like

It’s not a comparison of football and basketball. It’s a comparison of coaching, recruiting, and players. The attitude and will to achieve more. Knowing what sacrifices are needed to create a championship caliber program. This isn’t that difficult to figure out.

1 Like

Then it should work for u. Its not hard like u said.
Stop saying the same thing over and over.
U have 6 post that say the same thing.
We can all read. The game is coming up in an hour and half. Baseball going on rite now. Keep this area free for real talk

Apparently it is for you. Two completely different programs with different traditions. Our basketball program has always pulled in top talent regardless of who’s coaching.

1 Like

Back at ya.

I see u weren’t getting any where as joe so your going to start using ar0

Why don’t you shut up and go watch sports. No one cares about your opinion about everyone else’s comments.

1 Like

Not going good today the boys and girls both drop one.
Hope it gets better

U know they have come out with larger tampons to take care of heavy flow days for u.
Why do I get ur special attention ur bf had others telling him he is off topic

U mean why u and Joe are the same person

Just tied of getting on here and this is all you see.

1 Like

So ur controlling this site now.
Well new topic comes up i rite a lil
In the last day I have answered probably 10 open questions.
But 90% of my post are answer ar0 and Joe post sent to me.
If u dnt want me to post so much then stop posting me. It would be fine with me, since ur post aren’t real.
U guys just hijack articles any way

That’s BS! You comments on everything anyone writes.

1 Like

On this article only I answered Kyle’s question. Jeff osugrad and yo1 all post and I made no comment. The other 25post were answering u and Joe, like this post.
So if bs can only becoming from u.
Did I chit in ur cheerios to much with all that comparing u to miles stuff. U try to hard

REMEMBER IF U WANT ME TO POST LESS THEN U AND JOE STOP POSTING ME FOR ANSWERS
For the last 4 weeks u haven’t posted anything but to me and a handful to joe about me.

1 Like

We don’t post for you to answer. In fact, AR, Jeff, Logan, and myself find little value if any on your replies to all of us because they have little to no logic, reason, or critical thinking involved with them. Sometimes we just make a post and your the first one to swoop in and make a comment when we didn’t ask your opinion at all. Just thought you should know.

What ever Joey. When u push the lil arrow that means ur posting to me. And u do that 99% of the time. So dnt go there.